Affordable Natural and Organic Skincare

Flip thru the pages of the digital catalog to get a peek. 



Have you ever looked at the labels of the foods you're eating!?  Ok, me too!
How about the labels of the products your using on your skin?!  Maybe not as much?!

Then I learned a little more and was surprised to find out that what goes into these products has very little regulation.  However we can make small changes to be safer & healthier.  I love sharing this short clip, even though it's old it's very eye opening the difference in making the switches.


Guessing you're shocked after watching that clip?  I know I was!  But I love how it only takes small changes to start seeing real differences.

And to make things easier on you I'm sharing with you the one stop online shopping spot where you don't have to read labels to see if any of the harsh chemicals are included.

Just stop & check a product you have handy...lip balm, lotion, hand soap, deodorant, or shampoo.  Here's the top 12 ingredients to avoid.



In case you don't have anything close by right now here's a glimpse of some of the harmful chemicals you could be wearing right now.


Alright, so now here's what we want to do next.  Browse thru your items, what are you running low on or what products are you using but not currently loving them.  Let's find safer, healthier replacements for those products.  Remember we don't have to do everything at once unless you are ready for that!

I'm going to share a few hot topics I get lots of questions on.  You're welcome to review them or skip them.

I'm here to assist you in making smarter decisions so when you've come up with your list of what to replace or which areas you want to start fresh with, then email me (connect@aprilcarnahan.info) or call or text me 402.204.8070 to set up a time to chat more.




This is how I discovered Lemongrass Spa, when I was on a search for relief.  If you or someone in your household has dry skin, ezcema, psoriaris, or other skin irritations this might be helpful.  I've complied some tips, tricks, & recommendations in this blog post.  Click here to read it if this is a struggle in your household.


It's a close tie for number one area I get the most questions on.  A facial routine can be very complex because everyone is different so be aware that what your mom, sister, or best friend is using or doing may not work for you too!  I love our 60 day exchange policy because if something doesn't work out due to allergies or sensitivities after trying it we can swap for something else.  Also, because everyone is so different I recommend you fill out the short skincare quiz to get a personalized recommendation vs randomly selecting a few products.  However I will share one of our very popular selections for all ages in this blog post.


Making the switch to natural deodorant can see daunting and overwhelming but it doesn't have to me.  Through my switch over and of those who I've walked thru the process I've compiled tips & tricks to make it as smooth as possible for you.  If this if of interest to you check out this blog post.



When I was looking for simple ingredient products for my lotion & lip balm I also wanted to find a new makeup because the brand I was using had gone out of business.  So knowing Lemongrass Spa carried makeup as well it made the decision to give it a try that much easier since I wanted that one stop online shopping experience.  I shared more about what we offer & how it can really soothe and heal your skin in this blog post.  If you'd love a color match, complete this short form.



This will be the last main topic I share even though I could probably go on for days!  This is something I hadn't even thought about until I watched a YouTube video which made my head itch.  Then I checked my shampoo bottle and found the nasty stuff listed on the ingredient label.  So the next day I started using the body wash which came in my kit & never looked back.  I shared that YouTube video and more tips & tricks in this blog post.



What all does Lemongrass Spa offer?

Shampoo • Deodorant • Makeup • Lip Balm • Lotion • Baby Line • Face care • Bug Spray • and more!  

As I've mentioned it's a one stop online shopping location for all the things in affordable natural and organic daily use products.

Flip thru the pages of the digital catalog to get a peek.  If you prefer a copy please reach out to request a copy.

Free Personal Shopper

That's me!  With over 400 products in the catalog it can be overwhelming at first glance.  I want to make sure you grab some products that you will use & love.  Or maybe you would love to shop for some gifts to save the trip to the store, I'd love to make some suggestions for you to review.  Please email me (april9354@hotmail.com) or call or text me 402.204.8070 to set up a time to chat more.

If you're curious how I ended up here I shared a tiny glimpse in this blog post.



Thank You!

I appreciate your time for stopping by to learn more about Lemongrass Spa and how to make some easy, simple changes to get you on a safer & healthier journey you don't even have to worry about.

Ready to Shop


If you're ready to order - just a few reminders:
👉Go to www.LemongrassApril.com

Savings Ahead!

Maybe you are like me and love to save more.  I have 5 ways you can save inside this blog post.  And if you are checking out this blog post because your Host shared it with you, when you schedule a date with me she will receive $20 to spend at your event!  Great gift to give her & it doesn't cost you a thing!



Stay in Touch

If you found this helpful,  Subscribe to my email newsletter (2-3 emails a month).
Follow me on Facebook or Instagram or Pinterest.

Leave any questions or comments below. 


Never Miss Out!

Click here to read about it!

Comments