Cruelty free, Natural Makeup


Toxin free, cruelty free, & 100% gluten free makeup that works does exist!  Plus we have lots of vegan options too!  Here's a brief rundown of some options!

Before we get started, if you want to learn more about our loose minerals check out this blog post.  Otherwise keep reading about the rest of the options.





Trying to decide which shade of foundation you might need?  Email me (april9354@hotmail.com) or text me a selfie of yourself in natural lighting to 402.204.8070.

Here's that tip card I mentioned on how to use the blending sponge/beauty blender.


I've shared lots more looks & tips in this photo album.   We have 100s of testimonials on the products so I look forward to chatting with you to find the solutions that fit your routine.  Here's one of my testimonials.


I tested out the Liquid Foundation out in Cancun last May. 

Picture on the left was about 8am before breakfast, I was wearing the liquid foundation.
Next picture is about Noon which is after spending time in a steam room, hot tub, a body treatment, and a golf cart ride back & forth between the Spa & resort.

I’m impressed how well it held up. Figured in the steam room that it was all sliding right off.
It also had wonderful sun protection! My nose got a little red one day but no sunburn!

Super impressed with how well it held up in the tropical weather of Mexico, temps in the upper 80s & lots of humidity.




Update:  18 months in the making our Tinted Moisturizer is here!  My not so well planned out comparison video of the Liquid Foundation and Tinted Moisturizer.  Please laugh along with me thru this one.


Our model Sarah pictured here normally wears Cashmere in the Liquid Foundation.



Need help selecting the right shade?  Easiest way is to send me a selfie taken in natural lighting.  Otherwise contact me & share what brand and shade you are currently wearing and we can find a recommendation.



Going to take a slight detour because I want to remind you to clean your face every night whether you wear makeup or not!  Check out this short clip on a fast easy way to clean off your makeup!  If you want to know more about our facial line check out this blog post.



Speaking of keeping things clean!  
Make sure your cosmetic bag is clean....don't be using stuff from the 90's!




Speaking of keeping things clean.  
Here's a quick demo on how I clean my makeup brushes.



I look forward to answering any of your questions & finding you your perfect match!


Here's three ways to grab all your goodies!
1)  shop online anytime.  If you are with a Host please select her name so she earns credit!
2)  Pick a fun way to share with friends and earn FREE shopping & half price items!   Fill out this form   or text me 402.204.8070.  When you pick a date your Host receives $20 to spend at your event!
3)  Give it all a try by grabbing the $49 kit anytime!   Check it out here!   Or text me 402.204.8070 and we can chat more!  You are going to love saving money on these products, learning about safer options, & earning by sharing with others.

                                                                                            *plus additional samples & supplies




FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK OR SUBMIT THIS QUICK FORM.


Comments