Cocktail Diet




Raise a glass to Celebrate as I share something I’ve been working on ☕️🥤🍷🍹

The Cocktail Diet

• combination of spirits and how they all come together thru our journey of life

Spirits come in many facets of emotions, character, attitudes, & adult beverages 🍹
Yet we don’t stop there!

Because when it comes to cocktails it can be applied to our lives & skincare routine. Finding the right balance which makes our souls & skin feel amazing!
We must live in a continuous journey of finding the right ingredients & mix them all together in our lives.

So when we take that sip it feels good!

I will continue to share with you some of my favorites from recipes to Costco finds to Lemongrass Spa products to travel tips and random things in between.

Jump in the conversation & let’s have fun as we grow from each other!

Life is to short! Let's enjoy it one sip at a time! ❤️


Struggling with champagne taste on a beer budget?

I certainly do! Just trying to find the perfect mix.
However I love that I found organic bath & body products which are champagne taste within my beer budget.
I don't want anyone to compromise when safer products are the healthier choice. Let's chat to see how we can get you started on these products & save money!

Let's connect:   text 402-204-8070 or email connect@aprilcarnahan.info




Why the Cocktail diet


It’s a mix of what’s going on with life. Plus my taste buds change. 





STAY IN TOUCH

If you found this helpful,  Subscribe to my email newsletter (2-3 emails a month).
Follow me on Facebook or Instagram or Pinterest.

Leave any questions or comments below. 


Never Miss Out!

Click here to read about it!


Comments