Switching to Natural Shampoo and Hair care

How can I be sure my shampoo is cleaning my scalp well?
 
I love a good lather so how can I get that scrubbing feeling without sudsing chemicals like in other shampoos?
 
How is using natural shampoo different from using the ones that you see lining the supermarket shelves? 



It was after watching this video that my head started to itch.  I ran to the bathroom to check my salon bought shampoo.  I was sadden to see lots of sulfates listed and right up there at the top of the list.  I have been sulfate free for over 4 years now & actually love how my hair & scalp feel.  I regularly get compliments on my hair as well.


Lemongrass Spa Shampoo won’t strip your hair of its natural oils in the same manner as shampoos made from detergents do. Your hair will feel unusual the first time you use our natural shampoo but this just means that the chemicals that are on your hair are being replaced by natural ingredients. After a week or two of being free from commercially-made liquid shampoo, you’ll start noticing that your hair is shinier and much softer than it has ever been.

QUICK RUN DOWN OF OUR HAIR CARE OPTIONS


Here is just one of many fantastic articles that walks your through the best way to wash you hair to avoid dry scalp and oil buildup!! Prepare to have your word rocked!!    Click Here! 

One thing in the article she mentions double washing.  Here's a quick breakdown of that.  I did find this very helpful when I first switched over.  And now occasionally  still do it when my hair is feeling more greasy.


DO YOU PREFER A DEMO OF A DOUBLE WASH? 

Check out my brave friend Heather as she walks thru washing her hair.


Then in that earlier article she also talked Dry Shampoo.    Please be aware that if it's an aerosol bottle most likely there is propane or butane in there propelling the dry shampoo out.  Ours comes in a very different bottle so it takes a little getting use to but works fabulously when you get the hang of it!.  I chatted a little more it plus our Bon Voyage Set in this video.  


Are there beauty benefits that you can gain, aside from the product being environmentally friendly and good for our Earth?
 
The truth is that all those chemicals in your shampoo may be the main culprit that hinders your hair from looking and feeling its best.  There's potential they could be why your hair isn't growing as well.  There is a transition period for many because many shampoos on the market include silicones or wax agents which build up on our hair and possibly scalp over the years.  SO making the switch you need to get that cleared off and allow your natural scalp oils to balance out.
 
Which leads me to, if you struggle with your hair I would first try the Prebiotic Body Wash as a shampoo!  It can be used if one of our conditioners if you like.  But I find people who switch over to that first have much better luck.
 
If you are not struggling and simply want to switch over to a natural, cleaner option then check out our other shampoo offers.  Cherry Almond is becoming a fast favorite!  Also, our Rosemary shampoo bar if you'd really like to start seeing some hair growth.  
 
 

TIP

I would love to leave these one last tip!  If you do this please ask me for the dilution rate, just need to know the size of bottle you have (assuming it's full) and please be sure to use USDA certified organic tea tree essential oil. 


 

 
 

Here's three ways to grab all your goodies!

1)  shop online anytime.  If you are with a Host please select her name so she earns credit!
2)  Pick a fun way to share with friends and earn FREE shopping cash, free shipping, & half price items!   Fill out this form   or text me 402.204.8070.   Plus your Hosts earns $20 to spend at your event!
3)  Give it all a try by grabbing the $59 kit anytime!   Check it out here!   Or text me 402.204.8070 and we can chat more!   You're going to love saving money on items you use daily, learning more about healthier options, & earning by sharing with others.

                                                                                            *plus additional samples & supplies not pictured
                                                                    


 
 
 

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY!

I hope this was helpful!  I look forward to answer any questions you may have.  Be sure to stay in contact!  You can find quick links to blogs, YouTube, online shopping,  Facebook, and so much more at www.AprilCarnahan.info

Or join the Monthly Text Club and receive Blog Posts similar to this one delivered to your phone!  Text SS to 402.204.8070
Plus extra perks to those who are a part of it.


FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK OR SUBMIT THIS QUICK FORM.


Comments