Switching to Natural Deodorant



Are you a skeptic of natural deodorant?
Have you tried natural deodorant & if didn’t work?
Do you know why using natural deodorant is important?

I was a skeptic!  It wouldn’t work, I’d stink, and the list goes on.  I had a long history of using some prescriptions and clinical strength.  Even those sometimes didn’t work.  

My eyes were opened and I learned our body is designed to sweat to release toxins. The aluminum in antiperspirants blocks the pores to prevent the wetness.  However there are studies linking aluminum to Alzheimer’s and there have been traces of it found in breast cancer treatment.  Further more I learned about parabens.  A toxin filler in so many products including deodorant & antiperspirants.  It’s a hormone disruptor and has also been found in breast cancer tissue.  

Why do I bring up the subject of breast cancer?  
1 in 8 ladies will be diagnosed.  
Also, 10% of all cancers is hereditary, leaving 90% from environmental factors. 


As I moved along this journey of cleaning up my skincare routine, deodorant got pushed to the end as I was skeptical.  I knew I needed to so the fall of 2016 I bought the first one.  I had no clue at that time what I was doing or in for.  Well I didn’t have BO however I had a horrible floral scent.  And I personally can’t stand the smell of fake floral smells.  So this was a challenge for me.  I experienced some itchy pits too. 

Well thanks to a supportive community I found some tricks to try.  The itchy pits was most likely some of the aluminum trying to escape.  The smell again was all that deodorant that had been trapped inside, all escaping at once.  I did find relief in a body polish (sugar scrub).  

And then I decided to go even further outside my comfort zone and try deodorant paste. Stories of great success had me thinking maybe that’s what I needed instead of the stick I was using.  

I received the paste, stirred it up, and applied the tiniest bit to each pit. Ooooh my! I didn’t have that floral smell!!  I was staying dry all day long.  Even better the longer I used it I realized I wasn’t ruining my clothes like I had for so many years with the store bought toxin filled stuff. 

As time went on I was sweating less. My white shirts stayed white. And my pits stopped itching. 

I’ve since learned some great tips & tricks to share. Ladies who have followed them have had great success. Everyone is different and some switch over without any issues while others have a little more struggle. But that’s where I come in!  We work thru it & using products with a 60 day exchange policy its piece of mind you’re not throwing money away as you work thru the transition. 

Check out this video for a quick rundown.  (Is an older video as we have some new deodorants now)

Check out what we have to offer for deodorant here.  Please leave any questions here, email me (april9354@hotmail.com), or text me 402.204.8070.  Happy to answer any questions even if you decide it's not for you.  Let's have healthy, happy pits!

Quick video on my How to Make Your Pits Happy products below!
                                    


  




Here's three ways to grab all your goodies!
1)  shop online anytime.  If you are with a Host please select her name so she earns credit!
2)  Pick a fun way to share with friends and earn FREE shopping & half price items!   Fill out this form   or text me 402.204.8070.
3)  Give it all a try by grabbing the $49 kit anytime!   Check it out here!   Or text me 402.204.8070 and we can chat more!  You're going to love saving money, learning, & earning along your journey! 

And all is in this $119 head to toe bundle that will make your pits & skin happy!  Click to view additional bundles & monthly special.

                                                                                                *plus additional samples & supplies



You can follow my shenanigans on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and be sure to subscribe to this blog. 

Here are ALL my links - 
Cocktail Diet Page:  Click HERE
Instagram: Click HERE

All the Things site: Click HERE

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK OR SUBMIT THIS QUICK FORM.


Comments