Taylor Swift Treadmill workout

 


Before we get to far into this, share it with the Swifties in your life!  


There are only a few things in life that can take the drudgery out of a treadmill workout (Virgin River Netflix marathon, anyone?) but have you ever tried a themed walking workout to one of your favorite artists?!

This viral Taylor Swift treadmill workout by Allie Bennett on Tik Tok that I kept hearing about made me think twice about the most dreaded part of my week. 

I always envisioned T Swift as more of a Pilates kind of girl myself but, this treadmill workout playlist has me telling my regular cardio routine we are never, ever getting back together! 

While we all wish we could take that excess weight and shake it off, there is an amount of work that needs to be put into the process for the results. So, lovers, if you want me to stop dropping lame Swiftie puns then check out the Taylor walking workout below (you can do it on a treadmill or adapt it for outdoors) and do it with me! 


Taylor Swift Treadmill Strut workout by Allie Bennet

  • Man- 3.4 mph

  • How You Get the Girl- 3.5 mph

  • Message in a Bottle- 3.6 mph

  • Better Than Revenge- 3.7 mph

  • New Romantics- 3.8 mph

  • You Belong With Me- 3.9 mph

  • Look What You Made Me Do- 4.0

  • Shake it Off- 7.0 mph

  • Ready For It- 7.0 mph

  • Style- 3.0 mph


Hit the shuffle and decide which song will start you down the path.

After you get the hang of it, will your create your own? If so, with which artist? I'd love to hear about it!



If you incorporate this into your routine snap photos and use #CocktailDiet or tag me!  It doesn't have to be pretty, just look the majority of my photos :) 


Holistically speaking walking is the healthiest way to stay in shape and it's even better when done outside amongst mother nature.  30 minutes a day is all!  Need more walking ideas, check out this prior blog post.




And since we aren't getting any younger we do need a little bit of weight training, get inspired with this previous blog post on cardio at home with weights.



Be sure to pass this blog post along to a friend or share to Facebook or Pinterest! Just look for this icon at the top or bottom of this post. 


Stay in Touch


If you found this helpful,  Subscribe to my email newsletter (3-5 emails a month).
Follow me on Facebook or Instagram or Pinterest.

Leave any questions or comments below. 




Comments