GF Costco Finds part 2

I will be sharing some products I grab at Costco which are gluten free.  Now I am not by anyway being reimbursed or sponsored to share these.  Having to go gluten free (GF) is no easy task plus it can be very expensive because you just don't know what you are getting when you buy a GF product.  I've wasted a lot of money trying products and then also found some great products from recommendations.


Disclaimer I have not tested positive for Celiacs so if you have please take what I'm sharing with a grain of salt.  However I have noticed I'm better off when I eat products which have been certified gluten free.  Beware because many products like to use the word gluten free yet their manufacturing facility may not be gluten free.  I've also heard that gluten can stay airborne for like 24-48 hours I believe, don't quote me as I haven't found good evidence on that yet.  

This chart was eye opening for me when I switched.



Let's get started!  I labeled this part 2 as you know Costco changes and so this is what I have on hand currently to share with you.  And if you missed Part 1, click to read it here.




These are a steal of a deal if your Costco carries them!  I froze them, putting a piece of parchment paper between each & then vacuum sealed.  Thawed in the fridge then cut in half & toasted and they work wonderfully!  Great taste & texture for a GF Pita.



I don't think much needs to be said about Avocado Mash.  Just know I do pick up a slight lime taste, in case you aren't a fan of lime.  But I love these & they work great with tacos and nachos. 




We might be slightly obsessed with the sticky rice at our house.  So easy & it's delicious!  Besides making homemade Chinese which I have several recipes on the blog.  They work great for homemade Qdoba bowls.



I bought these cookies after a recommendation.  If you're Keto they probably won't bother you but for me it's that strange sugar taste that's not sugar, lol.  Otherwise it's a nice quick snack.



Oats are a staple in our house for making cookies, protein balls, oatmeal, etc.



Hard to see in the photo but Partake brand is Top 8 Allergen free.  These particular cookies are part of their crunchy line, they do offer some soft baked cookies too.



I'm not always a fan of meatballs, I think mostly the texture can be weird to me.  But these are tasty!  If you like spicy, you'll want to get a spicy sauce to go with them.  Even though there's jalapenos in there, they aren't spicy.....however every batch could vary so I can only speak from what I tried.



So this one I haven't tried!  I spotted it on social media someone found at their Costco and it looked delicious so I wanted to save in case I ever find it, lol.



Share a photo of your Gluten Free Costco Finds on social media using #CocktailDiet or tag me!



Or pass this blog post along to a friend or share to Facebook or Pinterest! Just look for this icon at the top or bottom of this post. 




Need more easy recipes, click to grab these!




Stay In Touch


If you found this helpful, scroll back up to the top and Subscribe to my email newsletter (3-4 emails a month).
Follow me on Facebook or Instagram or Pinterest.
Leave any questions or comments below.  



Comments