GF Costco Finds part 3

I will be sharing some products I grab at Costco which are gluten free.  Now I am not by anyway being reimbursed or sponsored to share these.  Having to go gluten free (GF) is no easy task plus it can be very expensive because you just don't know what you are getting when you buy a GF product.  I've wasted a lot of money trying products and then also found some great products from recommendations.


Disclaimer I have not tested positive for Celiacs so if you have please take what I'm sharing with a grain of salt.  However I have noticed I'm better off when I eat products which have been certified gluten free.  Beware because many products like to use the word gluten free yet their manufacturing facility may not be gluten free.  I've also heard that gluten can stay airborne for like 24-48 hours I believe, don't quote me as I haven't found good evidence on that yet.  

This chart was eye opening for me when I switched.



Let's get started!  I labeled this part 3 as you know Costco changes and so this is what I have on hand currently to share with you.

Here's part 1 and part 2.

These one seems to have taken on a Mexican meal night theme.  Then just a few other items.


This carnitas meet is probably the best we've had outside of a restaurant.  We've even tried to make our own but this stuff is delicious! 


Churro strips were tasting & not super sweet.





Not bad for a cracker but I felt like it was eating a chip almost.  I don't think I could eat it with something else.



The egg bites are an easy breakfast on the go.  I used the microwave and they turned our very fluffy.  Tried the oven & that just took to long, lol.  Also, took them camping & tried on the grill.  They turned out ok beyond the burnt bottom but that's mostly the grill we were using, lol.



This one is an obvious that it's gluten free.  However I've got to say the price at costco for the amount you receive is the real deal!  Plus I love that they have a fair long shelf life.  Here's one of the ways we like to use them, click to view recipe.





This one eat at your own risk. It’s not labeled gluten free, besides the unknown “natural flavors” listed the ingredients doesn’t include gluten or wheat.  

The box has a grilled cheese recipe & agree it’s very creamy for a non dairy cheese.  And something I noticed it didn’t have the awful smell many non dairy cheeses I’ve tried, lol.  


I did not feel like these muffins lived up to the hype.  Perhaps just my taste buds!  I would prefer the blueberry or chocolate ones over these.






Share a photo of your Gluten Free Costco Finds on social media using #CocktailDiet or tag me!



Or pass this blog post along to a friend or share to Facebook or Pinterest! Just look for this icon at the top or bottom of this post. 




Need more easy recipes, click to grab these!





Stay in Touch


If you found this helpful,  Subscribe to my email newsletter (3-5 emails a month).
Follow me on Facebook or Instagram or Pinterest.

Leave any questions or comments below. 


Click to read the details on the perks!



Comments