Cruelty Free Makeup Solutions: Beginner to Advanced

I used a mineral makeup for years, thinking I was selecting a safer product.  Then I learned that not all minerals are all the same. 


One of my frustrations was large pores.  I thought that was just something that happened with old age.  Yes even in my 30s I was thinking it was old age, lol.

Turns out it can be what's hiding inside make that can be one of the culprits to large pores.

Two of the big ones to look out for bismuth oxychloride & nano particles.  Here's a few others to avoid in this graphic.



I've been using this makeup for over 4 years now and still loving it!  Plus my pores have shrunk!  Take a peek at what I shared in this video included some extra tips too.





Next I will share the breakdown of the bundles mentioned in the video.










Now if you aren't totally in love with using minerals we do have tinted moisturizer and liquid foundation as well.  I share more about that in this blog post.


As I mentioned in the video I've gotten pretty good at color matching without meeting in person.  So send me an email (april9354@hotmail.com) or text 402.204.8070 and we will get you taken care of.


You are going to love how lightweight & breathable this make up is.


Plus you're going to be applying skin healing & soothing ingredients to your skin you will start to love how your skin feels.



If you love ALL THINGS makeup, take a look at this incredible bundle.  It will allow you to test it out for yourself & demo it for all your friends and family so they can make the switch to safe, healthy makeup.



Your $129 kit is waiting for delivery!  
Over $400 value
Yes, you can grab all that plus extra business supplies for just $129.


Or text me 402.204.8070 ask how you can get the makeup kit free!



Not yet ready for that?


Here's three ways to grab all your goodies!
1)  shop online anytime.  If you are with a Host please select her name so she earns credit!
2)  Pick a fun way to share with friends and earn FREE shopping & half price items!   Fill out this form   or text me 402.204.8070.  When you pick a date your Host receives $20 to spend at your event!
3)  Give it all a try by grabbing a kit as low as $59 anytime!   Check it out here!   Or text me 402.204.8070 and we can chat more!  You are going to love saving money on these products, learning about safer options, & earning by sharing with others.

                                                                                            *plus additional samples & supplies






Stay in Touch


You can follow my shenanigans on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and be sure to subscribe to this blog. 

Here are ALL my links -
Facebook Page:  Click HERE
Instagram: Click HERE
All the Things site: Click HERE  <---be sure to bookmark




FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK OR SUBMIT THIS QUICK FORM.






Comments