Easy Tailgate Salsa


 

It’s that time of year again, tailgate season is in full swing and I am the self-appointed queen of queso. Translation: I got your back!



When it comes to tailgate snacks, I’m always the one going overboard because honestly, can you even have TOO many snacks? (The answer is no, BTW.)



I wouldn’t be any kind of friend if I didn’t share my go-to tailgate salsa!


Ingredients


1.5-2 cups canned black beans (select no salt added)
2 cups canned or fresh corn
2 large tomatoes (2 cups diced)
1/2 cup diced red onion
1/4 cup chopped green onion
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
2 TBSP fresh lime juice plus extra to taste
salt and pepper to taste



How To


Prep your veggies, draining and rinsing beans/corn as needed. In a large bowl, combine black beans, corn, diced tomatoes, diced red onion, chopped green onion, and chopped cilantro.


Top with fresh-squeezed lime juice and season with salt and pepper. Mix well.


For maximum flavor, cover and chill overnight in the refrigerator. Helloooo meal prep! 
If needed, dip may be enjoyed right away or chilled for however much time available.



Now all that's left is cheer on your team!


Share a photo of your finished creation on social media using #CocktailDiet 
Or pass this blog post along to a friend or share to Facebook or Pinterest
Just look for this icon at the top or bottom of this post.




Stay in Touch



If you found this helpful, Subscribe to my email newsletter (3-5 emails a month).
Follow me on Instagram or Pinterest.



Click here to read about it!



Comments