Men’s Gift Guide



Buying for men can be so hard! It’s seriously one of the things I stress about most when it comes to gift-giving. Don’t worry, friend, after lots of research and polling, I figured it out so you don’t have to.

 

Whether it’s your husband, boyfriend, dad, or brother, I’ve got some suggestions that are sure to make them happy!

As you read thru if you find one you'd love to gift click on the product name to take you to the website.


Puzzle Set

 

Find me a man who doesn’t enjoy a good a challenge, I mean puzzle. I’ll wait.

 

Modern Rummikub

 

Rummikub is always a family favorite. And this one is stylish too? Win-win!

 

Crosstrainers

 

These are the most popular cross-trainers right now for a reason.

 

Marshmallow Crossbow

 

A modern take on a fun toy your hubs can use to play with the kids!

 

Theragun

 

Even men like to feel pampered. As much as we’re all online now, the man in your life needs a good neck massage.

 

Adjustable Kettlebell

 

Great for the man who works out at home.

 




If you're looking for something handcrafted:





Stay in Touch


You can follow my shenanigans at www.AprilCarnahan.info

FOR MORE INFORMATION SUBMIT THIS QUICK FORM.





Comments