Road Trip Playlist

 



How many road trips do you have planned this summer? 

With air travel still a little difficult, we’re taking it to the road. There are a few essentials to a summer road trip (aside from the snacks!) and the most important is the playlist, right?

 

I’m sharing the top trending road trip playlist with you. I want to hear what I missed so comment and tell me what else we need to add!

 

Cruel Summer (Taylor Swift)

Levitating (Dua Lipa)

Kiss Me More (Doja Cat)

Good 4 U (Olivia Rodrigo)

Peaches (Justin Bieber)

Astronaut in the Ocean (Masked Wolf)

Forever After All (Luke Combs)

Settling Down (Miranda Lambert)

Shy Away (21 Pilots)

POV (Ariana Grande)

All I Know So Far (Pink)


I'd love to hear what's on your play list this summer!  Tag me in your photos on social media & share the view from where you are road tripping this summer!








Stay in Touch


Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter, click here & receive a free pdf download guide.



You can follow my shenanigans on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and be sure to subscribe to this blog.


Here are ALL my links -
Subscribe to this blog, look for link at the top!
Facebook Page: Click HERE
Instagram: Click HERE
All the Things site: Click HERE <---be sure to bookmark




Comments