Best Beauty Box


What's Inside The Best Beauty Box or Grab it Now here!  Free Tote Bag included in your box!
                                                

Products Inside:
Healing Elements Balm Stick 
Flower Power Trio (Face wash, mist, & creme)
Travel Size Hand Spa Set
Travel Size Hello Honey Set
Travel Size Detox Facial Set 
Travel Size Ultra Hydrating Body Creme 
Travel Size Probiotic Eye Gel 
Travel Size Coconut Rehab Creme 

Business Supplies:
WOW Factor Product Guide
Black Cosmetic Spatulas Set of 6 
Mini Host & Join Brochure - 1 Copy 
Set of 10 Catalogs and Order Forms 
Business Opportunity Booklet - 1 Copy 
Welcome to Lemongrass Packet for New Consultants 
Spa Party Postcard Invitation - One 
Sheer Minerals Party Postcard Invitation - One 
New Consultant Training Guide


That's just what's in the box.  If you are a detailed person and what to know even more of what's included I shared some of that in a previous blog post.







    Spring 2020 updates
*contents are subject to change




Grab your Bundle & Join our Clean Beauty Tribe
Get Started by Clicking Here!



A Glimpse at my Journey

I’m a tomboy who somehow ended up in the ‘beauty’ industry. I was unknowledgeable and completely out of my element. Still am most days! Honestly, it was something I never done before or even considered.

I have no background in ‘beauty’ products other than I used a few. My background is a combination of accounting & insurance. How’s that for relatable? 
I never even hosted any type of Direct Sales event before. Sure I’d purchased some products from companies over the years. But I’m not a party person! I hate standing in front of people! I hate pictures! And if I could wear a stocking hat year round I would. Even though I have good hair 
Oh and by the way I never bought any Lemongrass Spa products! I got a couple samples & then signed up! What’s the worst that could happen?
Well I just hoped to get some free products and maybe ease some pain/irritation for a few people. See I found this company trying to ease my dry/irritated skin of 30+ years.
Then thought hey I can reconnect with some friends & maybe make some new ones. Honestly, I didn’t have many friends because I’d been so worried about ‘that job’ and putting in the hours there over the years. And most my friends were off raising their kids so we kind of lost contact.
So I got a few people interested in trying products. Then started to see the importance of the products went far beyond soothing my dry skin.
Honestly, I didn’t want to sell anything! However, I knew that it was the only way I could get paid for what I’m worth. I knew enough that the sales industry as a whole has the highest earning potential (without all that schooling of other industries). Plus a little help, guidance, and encouragement from that guy standing behind me along the way!
Well I’d put plenty of time & effort in those 9 to 5 jobs and the raises & bonuses weren’t on the high end for all the time & efforts spent. So what’s the worst that could happen if I tried it?
I’ve turned this hobby into a lifestyle and an educational tool which I can have fun doing! Plus received some amazing perks besides the extra income. Including earning 3 Spa Incentive Trips!
All that brings us here, I hope you decide to DREAM BIG and give us a try for 30 days! What's the worst that could happen?





When I jumped into this for the discount on my shopping, I would have never imagined I'd earn 4 expenses paid beach vacations which I would get to take Casey with.

2018 Dominican Republic

2019 Cancun

2020 Covid Cancelled.  Received Cash Payout Instead




2021 Clearwater Beach, FL




Soon to be Jamaica, June 2022



A view at other options - contents vary by season!





Let's Connect!

If you have any questions, I'd love to chat with you to see if this might be a fit for you.  Fill out this short form and we will connect.  Or text me 402.204.8070 to set up a time.



Ready to Get Started!

Why wait?  Jump in then Learn & Earn along the way!  Click here to grab your kit & get started!  And if you have any questions during the sign up process please give me a call ot text me 402.204.8070.




PS if you've read this far let's Stay in Touch

You can follow my shenanigans on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and be sure to subscribe to this blog.  www.AprilCarnahan.info

2019 #5 Top Recruiter
We are a small enough company anything is possible for those willing to put in the work to make their own dreams come true.

I can't wait to welcome you to the family when the timing is right for you!


Let's stay in touch!
If you haven't yet, sign up for the weekly newsletter.


Comments