More Social Media Tips for Small Business or Direct Sales

Social Media Tips for Small Business or Direct Sales


Scheduling

The biggest time save I've found is scheduling as much as I can on social media.  There are many options out there and I will be sharing the free options which I am using.

Facebook offers a free option which is available on a computer or mobile in various versions.  Because if you are not aware Facebook constantly has 100+ versions so your version could be different than mine.

If you have a business page or a group you can access free scheduling tools thru their page or mobile app.  Look for a little circle next either the Post button or in a box saying Schedule.

If you'd like to get a little more in depth there is the Facebook Creator Studio available on desktop versions.  Awesome thing with this is you can schedule not only to Facebook but also Instagram.  Well of course if you have a Instagram business profile.

Most recently I discovered with Facebook Creater Studio on the Facebook side is you can pre schedule a video to appear as a Live video.

This studio also allows for schedule to IGTV as well.


Graphics

Something you see a lot of is graphics and wonder how'd they do that!  I'll share a few quick ones I use.  I've learned how to use them all on my own so I will not be going into that in this blog post.  However many platforms do have videos or how to sections you can reference.

Canva - I prefer the desktop version as it's much easier to use.  However if you have created an image already the app is perfect to make copies or adjustments to that image on the go to be able to reuse/re-purpose.

PicMonkey - I use this as an App however I have heard there is a desktop version.  This is a great option to put text or watermarks on your photographs.

Boomerang - it's had it's popularity, I'm not sure where it sits right now but it's a fun one to create movement videos.  As we now videos, gifs, & motion grab everyone's attention much more than a stagnant graphic.


When it comes to graphics know that your own personal photos are generally going to to best!  Brand new content/images no matter the platform is what they are craving and wanting to pass along.

Along with both these subjects timing of posting plays a big role too.  So if you post a great picture with very little interact don't be afraid to schedule that post again in a week or two at a different time of day or on a completely different day.  There are many theories out there of what time or day is best however it really comes down to your audience.




I hope to bring you more tips so please subscribe.  If you missed my last tips, check out this blog post.




I'd love to connect, follow me on Facebook or Instagram or Pinterest.
Leave any questions or comments below.  


FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK OR BOOKMARK MY LINKTR.EE.






Comments