I Love My Job

Does this make you want to gag?

It certainly did for me.  
Then don’t get me started on the people who raved about their jobs.

"I love going to work."
"I work for the best company."

Yada yada yada....I thought it was a bunch of junk! 

I had tried various companies, industries and never found that!

Don’t get me wrong I have had the opportunity to work with some incredible people over the years. Yet the jobs, companies, and such didn’t fill up my cup. 

So when faced with Direct Sales my 'ya right' mindset was there!  
Of course I was thinking it’s going to be a bunch of catty women who are successful and aren’t going to support the new kid on the block. 

Well from this shy, country girl I can tell you don’t judge a book by its cover! 


We'd love for you to give us a try!
It's just a date.

If we aren't what you were expecting you aren't locked in.  In fact, you get to keep everything in your kit too!

So will you try us for 30, 60, or 90 days!

Warning many ladies end up sticking around because they love the products and are able to use safer, healthier products for their families.


Are you ready to see what we are all about?  Order your starter kit here!

Want more information?

Read more about my story here!


We can't wait to Welcome you to the Lemongrass Spa family!


FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK OR SUBMIT THIS QUICK FORM.




Comments