Fall Wreath Frenzy

 


“If you build it, they will come.” So if I hang a fall wreath, my theory is the air will suddenly turn crisp and I’ll start feeling leaves crunch under foot.


It’s science, right? LOL


So in hopes that hanging a cute fall wreath on my door will bring in the cooler temps, here we go! 

 

1. Orange Mixed Eucalyptus Wreath

2. Cream Wheat Floral Wreath 

3. Preserved Leaves and Flowers Wreath

4. Pink and Orange Autumn Harvest 

5. Pumpkin Wreath 

6. Fall Faux Grass Wreath

Did you catch what happened there?

The wreathes aren't in numerical order on the photo ;)  Also, since I waited to publish this blog post, now you grab a few at a discounted price.  Use thru Thanksgiving, or maybe a bit longer, and then you will be all set for Fall next year as well!


If you found any tips in this article helpful pass it along to friends or share on social, use #CocktailDiet or tag me!  Thank you!

And if you have a wreath you love, snap a picture & tag me!  I'd love to see it!


Stay in Touch


You can follow my shenanigans at www.AprilCarnahan.info
If you haven't yet, sign up for the mostly bi-weekly newsletter.



*not affiliated with these wreath links.

Comments