National Lipstick Day

 National Lipstick Day

 


“Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.” Gwyneth Paltrow

 

Happy national lipstick day, friends! Well on the 29th so here's your notice.


If there’s one thing the beauty world can agree on, it’s that the perfect red lip is always fire. 


I thought I’d share the trending lipsticks that make these ladies feel like put together!

 

I’d love to know what your favorite is!








Even these Lipsticks are multipurpose check out how these two ladies are utilizing lipstick.

Susan shared this fantastic summer tip!
“This is going to help someone, I just know it!
My lips BURN every summer. It is painful, it looks awful, and it takes weeks to fully recover! Plus I know repeat sunburn will eventually get me into trouble, but I didn’t know what to do! I’ve tried everything! Lip balms with SPF 30 and 45 (with terrible ingredients in them!), natural lip balms, everything!
I am not a lipstick wearer but I’ve been wanting to try the Bare Lipstick, and then I started to wonder if it would protect my lips from burning….
Oh my word, it did!!!
We just had 3 beautiful beach days. Hot, sunny, not a cloud in the sky, and this non-lipstick wearing girl LOVED the Bare Lipstick! Not only does it look completely natural on me, but it feels creamy and lovely and most importantly, my lips did not burn for the first time in years!!!
I am one happy girl!”


Priscilla loves to use the lipstick as a creme blush.  Here's how:

  


Which shade will you sport for National Lipstick Day?  Can't decide grab 3 & save!



Not ready to for lipstick?  Check out the beautiful lip gloss shades.



I'd love to see what Lemongrass Spa lip shades you're loving!  
Snap a selfie & tag me in your photos on social media!
Or text me 402-204-8070 if I can share your selfie & shade.


Me in retired Siren, these days I love Ruby lip gloss when in need of a red lip.




TIP:  to get the best looking lips be sure to exfoliate your lips.  Removing the dead skin allows for your lipstick or lip gloss to glide on beautifully.



Then for everyday hydration be sure to have a lip balm which is free of mineral oil.  Grab your favorite flavor or grab the 4 pack & save.





You are going to love how lightweight & breathable these lip care products feel.


Plus you're going to be applying skin healing & soothing ingredients to your skin you will start to love how your lips feels.  If you're switching over from a not so natural product, definitely grab the lip polish as your lips might feel like they are going thru a detox as they adjust the hydration & start to breathe again.



If you love ALL THINGS makeup, take a look at this incredible bundle. It will allow you to test it out for yourself & demo it for all your friends and family so they can make the switch to safe, healthy makeup.




Your $129 kit is waiting for delivery!  
Over $400 value
Yes, you can grab all that plus extra business supplies for just $129.

Grab it now!


Or text me 402.204.8070 ask how you can get the makeup kit free!


Not yet ready for that yet?




Here's three ways to grab all your goodies!

1) shop online anytime. If you are with a Host please select her name so she earns credit!

2) Pick a fun way to share with friends and earn FREE shopping & half price items! Fill out this form or text me 402.204.8070. When you pick a date your Host receives $20 to spend at your event!

3) Give it all a try by grabbing a kit as low as $59 anytime! Check it out here! Or text me 402.204.8070 and we can chat more! You are going to love saving money on these products, learning about safer options, & earning by sharing with others.






STAY IN TOUCH



You can follow my shenanigans on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and be sure to subscribe to this blog.


Here are ALL my links -
Facebook Page: Click HERE
Instagram: Click HERE
All the Things site: Click HERE <---be sure to bookmark

Comments