Gift Guide Made in the USA

 Made in the USA Products Gift Guide

I've complied some of my favorite small business goodies which are made in America!  I hope you find something you love.


Kapa Nui Nails

Might as well start off with one of the toughest things to find if you are into healthier, cleaner living options.  How about some nail polish that is Made in the USA plus rates a very low 1-2 by the EWG ratings.

Even though I rarely wear nail polish I got the Magic Sands.  Love the light shimmer it has.



Lemongrass Spa

To keep that mani - pedi looking great better get some handmade skin & nail balm plus some body polish from Lemongrass Spa.  One stop, online shopping for all your smell good gift giving needs.  Check out the essential oil diffusers, room sprays, and other seasonal favorite scents.

Offering:

Shampoo • Deodorant • Makeup • Lip Balm • Lotion • Baby Line • Face Care • Bug Spray • and more!


 





R. Riveter

Bags, purses, & more!  I've been loving their stuff for years.  And really I'm probably due for another bag of theirs.  Love their mission & business model.  The bags are amazing quality and durability. 

Over the years I've grabbed a couple Special Edition bags.  One is an Otto version and the other they no longer make but was a bigger tote style.

I have had my eye on a Wilson or Dot, lol.  However I feel like I really need to get my dad's Navy uniforms to get an Heirloom bag made.  So much to love about this company & their mission!


                


Unique Twist Jewelry

How about adding some sass to your gift giving?  Accessorize with these fun pieces.  Warning not all pieces are kid appropriate, lol.  Adult eyes only.  There's a ton of fun stuff, just keep an open mind. 


  



Most important FOOD!  Here's some favorites to order online for yourself, send as gifts, or both.


Holm Made Toffee - They specialize in hazelnut toffee.  Warning it is addictive!  I haven't tried all the flavors but so far loving the Espresso, Spicy Red Pepper, & Original.  



Josie's Best Gluten Free Mixes - The pancake mix is hands down the best GF pancake mix we've had.  My husband who's a pancake fanatic even agrees.


Good Berry Farms - Grab that Wellness Syrup we need all the help we can get to keep the germs away!  Also tested out the pancake syrup which was tasty too!




Fat Head Honey - highly recommend the Killer Bee Honey.  Yes, it's spicy!  However it makes a great spicy margarita.  I've drizzled it on various meals as well.



Tasty Good Toffee - Definitely try out the S'mores & Churro flavors.  I verified before ordering they do use a GF graham cracker for the s'mores toffee.



Oak Barn Beef - if you love a great steak she's your lady!  Yes, a woman owned, family farm.  We met her & her parents a few years back.  Oh my gosh we had a very long conversation with them!  Their aged beef is so good!  Treat yourself or grab some for a special occasion.  Nebraska raised beef by a Nebraska girl <3  


Bee Co Bags - one of a kind handmade bags.  Woman owned & made in the USA.  Each bag comes from inspiration from their lives or maybe people in their lives.  Go check out this unique find!




Certainly more businesses I'd love to share however sometimes they aren't set up to ship their products so they weren't listed.  Also, I wanted to stick with products which are made in the USA.  Majority of these businesses are small businesses and many are woman owned.  Please consider checking them out & supporting them.  Jump over and find them on social media too.  Share their content to help get the word out!



Stay in Touch


Hangout with us on Facebook: Click HERE





FOR MORE INFORMATION SUBMIT THIS QUICK FORM.

Comments